Wherever you are in the world and whenever you’re reading this I hope you’ve got a brilliant day planned and that you’re out to have some fun, because isn’t that what life’s about really?
Speaking of which, in the last 12 months I’ve made my life what I want it to be. I’m living the life I choose and I’ve found ways of losing the stress that once plagued me (creating health issues). I’ve found a way to explore and have adventures and make plans for travel and adventuring around the world.
Now I don’t know whether you’re interested in knowing what little ‘ol me is doing or where I’m going or the adventures I’m having but I’m thinking that if you’re reading some of my blog posts then maybe there’s just a smidgeon of interest there.
I have plans in the works for the coming months to have some amazing adventures, to do lots of hikes and to explore a part of the world that I’ve never been to before.
- I’m going to be hiking the length of Hadrian’s Wall in England.
- If the weather cooperates I’ll be attempting to summit Ben Nevis, the highest peak in the UK.
- I’m visiting the Orkney Islands for the first time, checking out the wild and windy coastlines and doing some day walks.
- I’ll be heading to the Lake District after that to do more day walks and summit Scafell Pike, the highest peak in England.
- Then to top it off I’ll be spending 10 days in Paris on the way home to recuperate from all that physical activity with some pastries, some wine and some fine dining – just a bit of a reward for all the hard work I’ll have been doing 🙂
And some BIG news is that I’ve just completed a long held dream of mine to publish a memoir. It’s entitled How the hell did I get here? and it’s due to be released on 1st March – I’m thrilled beyond belief with that bit of news. You can pre order it now from all the usual digital and print distributors.
So to keep you all up to date on a more consistent basis I’ve decided that a regular newsletter is the way to go. Don’t worry you won’t get inundated, I’m thinking a monthly basis at the moment.
I would really love this newsletter to reach as many of you as possible but to be able to do that you need to let me know that you want it.
You just need to pop your details in those little boxes – over there on the sidebar or on the form at the bottom of this (and every other) post and then I can get all my exciting bits of news and information out to you.
I’d love to have as many of you as possible join my little community of Travel Tragics so get your details to me and we’re on our way.
Talk again soon